What's New

Taking Action: Finishing the Unfinished (and Unstarted)

Taking Action: Finishing the Unfinished (and Unstarted)

by Linda Anderson Krech -
Number of replies: 0

Greetings from the ToDo Institute.  Our world here in Vermont is bursting with spring’s magic today.  It is buzzing with beauty and vitality.

It makes me tap into the burgeoning, blossoming, flourishing energy of spring and do something with it!  Want to join me?

What would you want to take on, if you could mobilize some energy and clear some space in your life?

Taking Action
Finishing the Unfinished (and Unstarted)

May 23 – June 22, 2014

Maybe there’s a creative project that's been lurking for years in the corner of your mind. Or perhaps you’d like to address a need that has been neglected for ages -- using a paintbrush, hammer, calculator, garden gloves, file folders, running shoes, trash bags or photos.

Don’t have the energy to add anything new to your life?  That may be true, only you can decide, but remember that sometimes you can generate energy and even excitement by finally taking on that project you’ve been thinking about for so long.

Don’t have the time?  If you can commit to 30 minutes a day for one month, you will have something to show for your time that will make you feel proud and will contribute to your legacy.  Maybe for the month you can minimize your Facebook or TV time.  Maybe you can get up a half hour earlier or stay off the internet. There might be a way, if you have the interest and take a close look at your schedule.

If so, please register today for our Taking Action program, which begins this Friday.

Whether you’re exhilarated by the prospect of writing a musical composition or unnerved by finally tackling overdue taxes, you’ll find tips, inspiration, structure, camaraderie and support throughout the month.

Member fee is $78.
Non-member fee is $93
(Alumni of Taking Action get 50% discount.)

(And if you are pursuing Certification in Japanese Psychology, you will receive 16 credits toward your certification.)

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Linda Anderson Krech
linda@todoinstitute.com
802-453-4440